If you are a Professional or Sophisticated Investor and would like to be updated about current and upcoming offers, please register your interest at the below.
Professional and Sophisticated Investor Registration
ISSUE of SECURITIES
An issue of securities to the general public requires a prospectus or regulated product disclosure statement (PDS) to ensure any investors are fully informed including:
- The current financial position of the company
- The market or industry in which the company operates
- The use of funds
- The outlook for the company
- Type of securities being offered
There are circumstances in which securities can be issued without a Prospectus or a Product Disclosure Statement to investors as they are deemed to have sufficient knowledge to make an informed decision. These investors are defined under the Corporations Act as “Professional” or “Sophisticated” investors. The information provided to these investors is likely to be provided in a format different to a Prospectus or Product Disclosure Statement.
Professional and Sophisticated Investors
- A Professional Investor is defined as a person who controls or manages at least $10M of securities or is the holder of an Australian Financial Services License
- A Sophisticated Investor is a person who has aggregate net assets of at least $2.5M or has gross income of at least $250,000 for each of the last two years
- A qualified accountant is required to certify the person meets the criteria and the certification must be no more than two years old
Investors who meet the Professional or Sophisticated investor criteria and who have interest in receiving potential offers from Greenard Willing, should complete the following (pdf) registration form, have it certified by their accountant and forward to Greenard Willing.
The decision to accept a potential investor as a client is at the discretion of Greenard Willing.